Re: 5 string Banjo Tab

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: 5 string Banjo Tab
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:35:42 +0100

I did not say that you attributed anything to ABC, but all that mails refer to the thread "5 string Banjo Tab" that moved sideways to "VocaTab" with the mail 24.01.2018 um 16:19 schrieb Éric: ......

"... is not a notation since it has no printed form."

Then Wikipedia is wrong (it is often)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABC_notation
and the rest of the world as well?

Please, do not make me responsible for the topsy-turvy world that sees that different!

Regards

Am 25.01.2018 10:39, schrieb David Kastrup:
Blöchl Bernhard <address@hidden> writes:

David Kastrup sees some problems in implementing this notation in
lilypond.

Can you please _not_ wildly attribute stuff to me?  I don't remember
having said anything about this input language (and certainly it looks
like the input could be represented with the expedient of a note name
language) and it is not a notation since it has no printed form.