Re: Openlilylib edition-engraver. I need help understanding how to refer

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Openlilylib edition-engraver. I need help understanding how to reference contexts.
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 18:31:24 +0100

On 26.01.2018 17:40, Blöchl Bernhard wrote:
I tried your code with my standard lilypond without success.

Obviously you use a package oll-core
https://github.com/openlilylib/oll-core
that is not part of standard install of lilypond and seems to be the central problem of your code. May be you get competent help of the oll-core users?

Not helpful. Jan-Peter already answered, and Urs is around here as well, and they have developed those tools.

Best, Simon