Fwd: Re: turning a blind eye to dotted note

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Fwd: Re: turning a blind eye to dotted note
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:46:04 +0100

I always thought bar check is preset on???
Example (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/displaying-rhythms.html -> Bar checks)

\version "2.19.80"
\cadenzaOn
mus = \relative {
  g'1 | e1 | c2. c' | g4 c g e | c4 r r2 |
}
<<
  \new Voice \mus

If i try this with g'1 e1 c2. c' g4 c g e c4 r r2 I get an "opn end" as Urs described. But then bar check wont help?

Thanks anyway.

Regards