Re: quetion about slur in the "<< .... \\ .....>>"

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: quetion about slur in the "<< .... \\ .....>>"
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 14:41:53 -0600

Harm,

There are many roads to Lilypond as you know. My main road has been through Frescobaldi. Wilbert has an exceptional application that includes a ScoreWizard which creates the LP structure. One hardly needs to know more than how to type notes and durations to use it. I've almost always found LP default output sufficient for my personal needs (noone in my church choir will care at all about the kinds of detail that many people on this list care about :-) So I've not really needed to dig too deeply and there's always LSR for ideas.

Now, I've become more savvy over the nearly seven years I've been using FB/LP and have posted to this list when I've encountered issues that Google could not help me solve. But though I know understanding the way that LP works is likely beneficial, actually digging into the docs to get a firm grasp on all the contexts, etc. and how they fit together is, well, not high on my priorities.

Guy

Guy Stalnaker
address@hidden