Re: test spanner with controlled gradient / dynamic volume curve indicat

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: test spanner with controlled gradient / dynamic volume curve indicated by grey level
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 17:23:54 -0600

On 1/30/2018 5:00 PM, Michael Winter wrote:
I will study your code. Like I said, it is almost exactly what I want except I want the gradient within the note length. Of course, any help in that direction will be much appreciated.

Only brainstorming here:

How about writing a loop that moves from the desired gradient's start point to its end point, drawing small rectangles of progressively changing color?

Or maybe that's what Thomas Morley's code does. Or maybe that's not how Scheme works. I really have no idea what I'm asking, I'll stop now.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA