Re: test spanner with controlled gradient / dynamic volume curve indicat

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: test spanner with controlled gradient / dynamic volume curve indicated by grey level
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:41:40 +0100

> On first glance. This looks ideal. THANK YOU
>
> I am a bit brain dead at the moment, so will dig in tomorrow and let you
> know if I have any further questions / thoughts / ideas.

Glad you like it.
I've found a weakness, though: the stencils overlap. Visible, if you
apply box-stencil to the final stencil.
Probably one should go for stencil-extent to get the extension in
X-axis and not for 'X from left/right-bound-info.
Will have a look in the evening.
Also, linebreaks are not yet working.

Cheers,
  Harm