Re: Slow compilation

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Slow compilation
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 06:20:24 -0500

On 2/1/2018 6:14 AM, Peter Toye wrote:
Compilation has become very slow, and I suspect it's a return to the font caching problem. I thought I'd asked this question before a year or two ago, but I can't find it in Nabble so I must be dreaming.

Can someone please remind me what to do?

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com

Are you on Windows? If so, what fixed it for me is to delete ALL the files in this folder:
c:\users\yourusername\.lilypond-fonts.cache-2

I made a batch if you want to use it, just double click it and it auto-removes files from that folder:

REM Remove files older than 30 days
forfiles /p "%USERPROFILE%\.lilypond-fonts.cache-2" /s /m *.* /c "cmd /c Del @path"

I attached my batch file as a txt file, to use it simply rename the extension to .bat and it should work.

Hope this helps!