Re: Slow compilation

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Slow compilation
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 11:43:41 +0000

David,

Sorry, I thought this was a well-known issue which had already been solved. There's some Nabble chat about Windows 10. I thought I had an email trail for it, but that also seems to have disappeared. Or never existed.

I'm on 2.19.52 now. That was what I used last time, but I'm sure that it didn't take 38 seconds to compile a 31-bar piece of polyphony.

The OS is Windows 7 - that hasn't changed either.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com