Re: Weird Font for Fretted String Fingerings

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Weird Font for Fretted String Fingerings
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 04:08:41 +0000

Hi, Kale!

Given that the time signatures are showing up alright, I think there might be a need to rebuild the font cache. This usually fixes any font issue.

Best,
Abraham

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 8:30 PM Kale Good <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello All,

I'm getting some really weird font for my left-hand fretted-string fingerings ( i.e. c-3). It looks like a monospace font.

I'm assuming that this is a systems font issue (Arch Linux). But I'm confused as to why all the other text shows up alright. I assume that lilypond uses the same font for all it's text.

I get the same result with a basic \relative c {c-3}

I've attached a screenshot, but I'm not sure if that'll get handled by the listserve or not.

Thanks,
Kale

--

Kale Good
Good Music Academy

Facebook
Google+
Read my article "The Seven Secrets to Six String Success" at GuitarNoise.com