How to layout in unison and part music score?

From: lyuser . thegrue
Subject: How to layout in unison and part music score?
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 15:57:41 +0100

Hello,

For my men's choir I need to set a score that is mostly in unison and
only a few bars with multiple voices (TTB). I have set a few simple
scores with the help of frescobaldi, but I have no idea how to set this
score...

I would like to have only one staff for TTB where the music is in unison
and only to split up into three staffs when we have multiple voices.

Could you help me with that, please?
--
Markus Grunwald
http://www.the-grue.de/~markus/markus_grunwald.gpg