Re: Modifying the initial clef sign.

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Modifying the initial clef sign.
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 19:05:04 +0000

David,

Thanks. It appears that I am a century or so out of date, so will try to get into the 21st century and withdraw my comment.

I see your comment about the bug - I think you're in a better position to put it into the bug list than myself, unless you'd like me to do it.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com