Scholarly editorial functions

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Scholarly editorial functions
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 07:11:26 +1000

Hi all,

I have two questions:

[1] Is there an option I can add here to make dashed Hairpins?

\setOption scholarly.editorial.functions.addition
#`((NoteHead . ,parenthesize)
   (Slur . ,slurDashed)
   (Tie . ,tieDashed)
   (PhrasingSlur . ,phrasingSlurDashed))

[2] If I label a critical remark as an addition (apply = addition) but I don't need any kind of appearance change, is there something I can add to the above code to suppress the errors.

Editorial command #f not set for Script
Editorial command #f not set for DynamicText
Editorial command #f not set for Hairpin

Thanks in advance,

Craig

--
Craig Dabelstein