Re: Interesting glitch when using tags ...

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Interesting glitch when using tags ...
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 21:57:40 +0100

Wols Lists <address@hidden> writes:

> On 04/02/18 19:20, David Kastrup wrote:
>
>> So can we agree that diagnosing this required an actual complete example
>> showing the context in which this problem occured?
>>
> (Which, while it wasn't a compilable example, was why I included the
> context in my first post :-)

Doesn't show which tags are left in, and when preceding it with
something like \new ChoirStaff puts the lines in different contexts.
Also is missing the language and isn't compilable so that people have to
either not compile at all and guess, or fantasize something to add that
may or may not show the effect.

Maybe 5 people will be ready to help: why make all those 5 work harder
so that you can save a minute when you are the one actually wanting
help?

--
David Kastrup