RE: Placement of clefs at repeat bars

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Placement of clefs at repeat bars
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 06:08:07 -0800

Peter,

You are welcome very much!

Mark

From: Peter Toye [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 1:10 AM
To: Mark Stephen Mrotek <address@hidden>; address@hidden

Mark,

I see what you mean! That works fine. Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com

-------------------------

Peter,

As I said in my suggestion, using the same “\once” command for the treble clef achieves want you want.
Try,

\version "2.19.52"

\language "english"

\new Staff         {
\repeat volta 2 {
 c'' c''
 \once \override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders = #(make-vector
3 '(staff-bar clef ))
 \clef "bass"  c  c
}
\once \override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders = #(make-vector
3 '(staff-bar clef ))
\clef "treble" c''1

}

Perhaps I am not the only one who must read more carefully.

Mark