Rhytm problem

From: Dr. Emre PINARBASI
Subject: Rhytm problem
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:13:47 +0300

I have a little question...

The tails of the notes coming from the helix such as düm and te will be on top and the rhythm will be on the note. As follows...

\new RhythmicStaff
{
\relative c'
{
\startStaff
\numericTimeSignature
\time 4/4
\override Staff.Clef #'stencil = ##f
  c2^\markup {Düüm} c4 \override Stem.direction = #DOWN c4

However, when I write this way, the syllabus unfortunately runs over the other note. In the second note, when I put a syllable, it looks even more ugly.

\new RhythmicStaff
{
\relative c'
{
\startStaff
\numericTimeSignature
\time 4/4
\override Staff.Clef #'stencil = ##f
  c2^\markup {Düüm} c4^\markup {Te} \override Stem.direction = #DOWN c4

For the sake of the syllables I wrote above and below these notes
1) Is there a command that I can edit the note automatically?
2) Is it possible for the syllabus that I write as information text to average the related note (because it takes the note as a heading)?

At one point, when I narrowed it quite a lot, I stopped showing the top and bottom syllables and lyricly wrote them all down.

<<
\new RhythmicStaff
{
\relative c'
{
\startStaff
\numericTimeSignature
\time 4/4
\override Staff.Clef #'stencil = ##f
  c2 c4 \override Stem.direction = #DOWN c4
\addlyrics {
    Düüm Te Ke
}

This point will also be a responsibility;
Is it possible to open the gap between the measurement figures and the first note? The first Lyric song that comes under the note moves to the bottom of the scale. My desire is not to have any syllable below the measure number.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards.

--
Dr. Emre PINARBASI