Re: Phrasing slur with multiple voices

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Phrasing slur with multiple voices
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 00:54:27 +1100

Hi Brian,

The way I do this is to shape the slur so that it extends past the A. This is fake out, but you can use \shape to do it, or the more flexible \shapeII function in the openlilylib library. Although this approach is a bit of a kludge, it ends up faster than artificially putting the first chord in a different voice just to do a slur.

You could also put spacer rests in the voice to start the slur on, but that is also a hack.

Andrew