Left align first note of every system with its lyric

From: Benjamin Bloomfield
Subject: Left align first note of every system with its lyric
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 20:43:09 -0500

I've been trying to figure out a way to force left-alignment (LyricText.self-alignment-X = -1) on just the lyrics associated with the first notes of every system, but I haven't been able to get it working.  What I was trying was overriding LyricText.after-line-breaking with a callback function to set self-alignment-X if it came immediately after a line break.

However, this isn't working.  Does anyone have some idea of a way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Benjamin Bloomfield