make all sharp signs and flat signs visible within one measure

From: Gert Koetsier
Subject: make all sharp signs and flat signs visible within one measure
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 18:20:32 +0100

Hello,

I make organ harmonisations for the psalms.

It is customary in dutch to not use a time indication for psalms, but tactus minor, tactus major, etc.

I personally do this by using the \time command (e.g. 10/2) for each line and override the timesignature. This looks quite clear.

Yet it can happen that it is ambiguous, because when bes occurs  more than once in a measure only the first bes wil be indicated as such. I would like to have a tweak that enables me to make each bes visible as such.

Can any help me out? or should I adpopt another way to reach this goal?

Glad to hear from anyone of you.

Gert Koetsier

Dronten, Netherlands

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10