Re: make all sharp signs and flat signs visible within one measure

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: make all sharp signs and flat signs visible within one measure
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 20:07:45 +0100

Hi Gert,

maybe you’d like to use

\cadenzaOn
\set Score.barAlways = ##t
\set Score.defaultBarType = #""

That way, time will stop being measured, and line breaks be allowed between every two notes. Use \bar "|" where you want. And while “cadenza mode” is active, all accidentals will be marked as you want.

For the future: it’s easier to help out if you give a small, but complete (compilable) code example showing what you’ve tried and what you want to achieve.

Best, Simon