Re: how to donate to lilypond and/or openlilylib development?

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: how to donate to lilypond and/or openlilylib development?
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 22:33:23 -0600

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 9:43 PM, Mason Hock <address@hidden> wrote:
>  is it possible to make a general donation, ideally a small recurring monthly
> donation, to Lilypond and/or openlilylib?

I understand David Kastrup is the only full-time community-supported
developer. address@hidden

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-05/msg00533.html

"In Europe's EURO zone [...] SEPA transfers are usually easiest
(account number on request) as the fees must not exceed in-country EUR
transfers. U.S. and U.K. and a number of other countries get fewer
fees via Paypal (this mail address works fine)."
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA