More than one tempo mark in a score

From: Peter Toye
Subject: More than one tempo mark in a score
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 18:00:51 +0000

Is it possible to force a score to put tempo markings above more than the top line? I'd like to put the tempo changes above both of the piano parts in a duet, so the secondo player changes tempo at the same time as the primo when sight-reading. I've looked through the snippets and the internals manuals and can't see anything (which probably means I've been looking in the wrong place).

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com