Re: Colored scores for Rock bandconsisting of members with mental disabl

From: hallvard
Subject: Re: Colored scores for Rock bandconsisting of members with mental disablilities
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 20:17:41 +0100

The colored box or Dissimilis notation works simply by pushing the key of the given color/number (or striking the string while holding the finger on the given color /number). The duration is not really part of the notation, but the bars indicate that the keyboards hold the notes for a given number of bars. I.e. the shortest notes last for a full bar (not sure bar is the correct term, but 4 beats in 4/4s). The bass always have half notes, thus twice as many "notes". The guitar has quarter notes thus 4times as many.

It is actually more difficult to explain than to play. ;)

Keyboard 1 does triad chords. Keyboard 2 only single notes (but in reality in 2 octaves, using both index fingers, keyboard 1 uses 3 fingers on his right hand).

Hope that clarifies.

Regards
Hallvard

Sendt fra min Samsung Galaxy-smarttelefon.