Re: LilyPond/LaTeX template for Anglican chant

From: Gregrs
Subject: Re: LilyPond/LaTeX template for Anglican chant
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:47:52 +0000

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 11:34:38AM +0100, Urs Liska wrote:

Reading your reply I don't think that's an option, but I wanted to throw yet anothe tool into the mix: if LuaLaTeX would be acceptable as a requirement it would be possible to realize that in LaTeX, using lyluatex (https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex) to manage included LilyPond code. Probably it would be even possible to prepare a Pandoc template (see https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex/issues/64) and then write the files in Markdown. (Please don't look at the package as included in TeXLive, that version is essentially a first shot and the package is currently under heavy development, with a comprehensive release to be expected soon.)

Thanks Urs, that looks interesting.

Best wishes,
Greg

--