Re: Colored scores for Rock bandconsisting of members with mental disabl

From: Hallvard Paulsen
Subject: Re: Colored scores for Rock bandconsisting of members with mental disablilities
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:47:43 +0100

Hello again

I know see from other posts that there is something called "EasyHeads" that may be relevant for my project.

Regards,
Hallvard

Den 12. februar 2018 kl. 12.38.41 +01.00 skrev Hallvard Paulsen <address@hidden>:
Hello Andrew

That could be a great idea. If one can make the color change with note pitch, and allow for chords (triads in our case), and take into the account that the flat/sharp notes uses number notation rather than colors..

Regards,
Hallvard