Re: More than one tempo mark in a score

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: More than one tempo mark in a score
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 15:50:25 +0000

Simon,

Not all that small, but there's a lot of overrides! Uncommenting the commented-out line moves the text back, so the Largo is correct but the Presto is wrong.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com

\version "2.19.52"

\language "english"

global = {
 \tempo "Largo" 4=30
 s1*2
 \mark \default
 s1

 \tempo "Presto"
}

foo = \relative c' {
 c4 d e f |
 g f e d |
 c e g b |
 d2 c2 |
}

baz = {
 R1*4
}

\layout {
 \context {
   \name "MarkLine"
   \type "Engraver_group"
   \consists Output_property_engraver
   \consists Axis_group_engraver
   \consists Mark_engraver
   \consists Metronome_mark_engraver
   \override RehearsalMark.extra-spacing-width = #'(0 . 1)
   \override MetronomeMark.extra-spacing-width = #'(0.5 . 0)
   \override VerticalAxisGroup.minimum-Y-extent = #'(-2 . 2)
   \override VerticalAxisGroup.staff-staff-spacing =
   #'((basic-distance . 0)
      (minimum-distance . 0)
      (padding . 1)
      (stretchability . 3))
%    \override MetronomeMark.X-offset = #-5
 }
 \context {
   \Score
   \remove Mark_engraver