adding markup from event listeners

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: adding markup from event listeners
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 12:18:55 +0100

Hi all,

I am doing some processing of musical material in order to detect certain music
conditions (such as certain types of intervals etc.)
The processing is done in Scheme, where I first collect all note information
through note-event listeners, then use the finalize event to do the actual
processing.

While I could write the generated information as a separate text file, i would
prefer to be able to add the remarks as markup to the score.

Is this possible and if yes, could anyone give some directions on how to
accomplish this? I tried to find some hints in the manuals. There is a page
which shows how to do markup in scheme, but it doesn't show how that markup can
be attached to a notation element, such as a note.

thanks in advance!

cheers

Maurits