Re: Two suggestions for documentation

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Two suggestions for documentation
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:53:24 -0600

On 2/16/2018 5:51 AM, Peter Toye wrote:
I don't have access to a PDF editor as it's not the sort of thing I usually do.

Well, you wouldn't need a PDF editor.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/documentation-work

"There are currently 11 manuals for LilyPond, not including the translations. Each book is available in HTML, PDF, and info. The documentation is written in a language called texinfo – this allows us to generate different output formats from a single set of source files."
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA