Re: A couple of questions about Edition Engraver

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: A couple of questions about Edition Engraver
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:15:39 -0500

Hi Jan-Peter,

> to address multiple contexts at once you can use regular expressions and
> wildcards like in
> https://github.com/openlilylib/edition-engraver/blob/master/usage-examples/development-3.ly

YAY! I didn't know this was in there. (I'm sure I would have, if I had gotten
my head above water enough to test all the great code pushes you’ve been
pinging me with the last few months… apologies!)

Can't wait to use this. Thank you!

> I am going to focus on the edition-engraver development in April or May.

Hopefully I'll be reasonable health (I've been continuously sick since the
beginning of November) and caught up enough on my work that I can be of some
help.

Best,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer