Re: Hairpin solid with dashed end

From: Stefano Troncaro
Subject: Re: Hairpin solid with dashed end
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 03:12:45 -0300

Well, I worked a bit with the stencil drawing procedure earlier, so I adapted it for what you describe. It is not working well with line breaks... I'll have to figure out why later, but for normal hairpins it should do what you describe.

Hope that helps.

By the way I'm also curious about their meaning.

Just out of curiosity what does it signify?

Shane