List of articulations into a scheme variable

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: List of articulations into a scheme variable
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 17:44:22 +0000 (UTC)

I'm sorry if I re-post a previous question, but I try to be more precise.
How can I extract and print the list of articulations, keeping them into a new variable, from an argument passed as ly:music to a scheme function?
I tried with the snippet below: it compiles but the articulations are not shown.

fun = #(define-music-function (parser location note) (ly:music?)
  (let
    (
     (mypitch (ly:music-property note 'pitch '()))
     (myduration (ly:music-property note 'duration '()))
     (myarticulations (ly:music-property note 'articulations '()))
    )
#{$mypitch $myduration $myarticulations  #}))

{
 \fun c'8-> e' f'
}

Thanks for your help.