Re: Including tweaks in a variable

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Including tweaks in a variable
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 22:12:02 +0100

On 01.03.2018 17:51, Michael Stickles wrote:
It was driving me crazy at first because it still wouldn't work, until I dug through the documentation a bit more and found that 2.18 and 2.19 have a slightly different syntax for the function arguments:

Truly the fact that it’s difficult for power users to provide the proper syntax for 2.18 shows how old that stable release is. We’re working on a 2.20 release, but until then you’re also pretty safe using 2.19.81 and enjoying its multiple improvements.

Best, Simon