Re: Display control points of a slur

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Display control points of a slur
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 15:21:22 +0000

On Fri, 2018-03-02 at 14:38 +0000, Paolo Prete wrote:
> I saw the Viemeo's video, but AFAIK Denemo doesn't work well in
> importing Lilypond's files.

Yes, it wouldn't be practicable to import an entire LilyPond file as
part of a workflow where the idea was to go back and forth from hand
coding. But you could enter a couple of bars that needed the slurs
tweaking and having adjusted the slur shape you could then copy and
paste the LilyPond syntax generated back into your score.

In some circumstances you *could* import LilyPond by pasting  a few
bars from your score (via Edit->Paste LilyPond Notes) - it would depend
on your coding style whether that was practicable.

HTH

Richard