Edition Engraver tweak error

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Edition Engraver tweak error
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 08:41:39 +1000

Hi all,

When trying to apply a tweak to a hairpin with the EE I get an "unterminated crescendo" error. If I leave out the crescendo \< from the EE (but include it in the content file which is where it thought it should belong) it doesn't work at all. Is there a different way I should be trying to do this?

\editionMod global 57 2/4 wagner.trauermusik.fluteI.Voice -\tweak minimum-length #5 \<

Thanks in advance,

Craig

--
Craig Dabelstein