edition-engraver commit error (was Re: Edition Engraver tweak error)

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: edition-engraver commit error (was Re: Edition Engraver tweak error)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 08:36:57 +0100

Hi Craig,

Kieren already answered, but I want to assure that you where not caught by I mistake I made on Monday: There is a commit that ought to be in its own branch for development that accidentally disabled overrides. So please do switch to the previous commit (Feb 1 "issue #19") if this is the case.

I am sorry for any inconvenience for any user of the edition-engraver!

I repaired the repository, so any users that did not pull between Monday 5. Mar 21h CET and 7. Mar 8:30h CET should not be affected by this mistake.

Best
Jan-Peter