Help I despair

From: peter.gentry
Subject: Help I despair
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 10:13:28 -0000

Today Fresco on Laptop working Fresco on Desktop produces the -1073741819 exception error. This is the opposite of yesterday.

Again there are NO log messages except this error.

Moving a compiled file from laptop to desktop and Fresco will display the revised file and play the midi. It will NOT complie the file.

This is clearly a Windows issue but it is driving me potty I am spending more time trying to sort it out than working on my scores..

Suggestions would be very gratefully received.