The frescobaldi Issue and Cannot load the 2.19 lily development version

From: peter.gentry
Subject: The frescobaldi Issue and Cannot load the 2.19 lily development version
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 14:52:20 -0000

I have been using a saved download of 2.19.65-1.mingw.exe  25,348 KB.

Installing today resulted in failure, no response from the command promt.

So I went back to 2.18.2 this did work from command prompt and Frescobaldi.

It seems there may be something in the 2.19.65-1 file that I have saved. Windows doesn’t like but without any error code it is impossible to track it down.

I cannot load any 2.19 version from the lilypond.org web site.