Re: completion heads engraver with sub-measure splitting?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: completion heads engraver with sub-measure splitting?
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 14:13:31 -0500

Hi David,

> \score {
>  \new Voice \with { \remove "Note_heads_engraver"
>                     \consists "Completion_heads_engraver"
>                     completionUnit = #(ly:make-moment 1/4)
>                     }
>  { c'8. 8. 8. 8. 4 }
> }

Amazing! Thanks.

Best,
Kieren.

p.s. The answer also happened to come in while we were still working together
here, so Adam is further impressed with the responsiveness and helpfulness of
the community. I think we might have a convert here!!  =)

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
‣ email: address@hidden