RE: that migrating "opus"

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: that migrating "opus"
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:40:35 -0700

David,

Your continued effort to address my inquiry is uncommon. Many more esoteric
and arcane matters appear on the list with multiple, and often contentious,
then it is not posted on the list.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Your courtesy (your snippet is in my repository!) restricts any further
comment. Suffice it to say that I have found a simple alternative: put the
opus number in the "arranger" field.

Mark