Re: bookparts

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: bookparts
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 22:47:24 +0100

Hi all,

thanks a lot to all how replied to my questions!
I got quite discouraged by the first reply but having my questions
(mostly) confirmed helps a lot.

Summary of the main points:

- \bookpart is something like a scope for \paper settings
- I have to use unique variable naming
- While includes can go in several places, variable definitions can only
  appear on top level (so can includes containing definitions).

The unique naming is the biggest issue for me now and I have to
restructure a lot concerning variables and includes. But it is solvable.

Thanks for all your input!
Joram