Re: Thriple flat/sharp glyphs...

From: Sam Bivens
Subject: Re: Thriple flat/sharp glyphs...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:29:25 -0400

Hi Torsten,

This looks really wonderful; terrific work!

While we're here, can anyone provide an update on microtonal work in LilyPond? I seem to remember a git project a few years ago but haven't heard anything since. Has anyone done any microtonal or spectralist notation with Lily recently?

I ask in case this is a good time to create microtonal glyphs; I'm happy to help in any way I can (even if it might be minimal).

Thanks,

Sam