Re: Is lilypond really suitable for composing?

From: Frauke Jurgensen
Subject: Re: Is lilypond really suitable for composing?
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 11:12:30 +0000

Note that I pointed out specifically the play-back feature, which the previous poster said they were relying on to tell them if they had translated to notation correctly. To build the connection between notation and ear, it's better to be making the noises yourself, not getting a computer to do it for you. Your procedural memory needs to be trained.