Re: an open question

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: an open question
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 17:47:04 +0100

Hello,

Joe, what do mean exactly by pure data?

Jan-Peter, I’m interested in the MusicXML export from LP, can you tell us more?

A nice day!

JM

Le 24 mars 2018 à 06:48, Jan-Peter Voigt <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hello Joe,

this is touching a subject I have been working on last year. I created some kind of proof of concept to export other file formats from lilypond. I can export musicXML and Humdrum with some limitations. It is based on an infrastructure that exports via format-plugins so it should be possible to create one for pd.
If you are interested I can send more informations.

Jan-Peter