Diatonic accordion score fine-tuning

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Diatonic accordion score fine-tuning
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:16:21 +0200

Hello folks,

I've modified the AccordionPushSpanner example supplied by someone on this list
(can't find who it was, unfortunately), giving the attached file and the score :

TIFF image

How can I tune the settings to align the bar lines lower tips with the single
staff line, and hide the dots in the repeat bar lines, in a way similar to:

PNG image

The small vertical lines would be nice to have too.

Thanks for your help!

JM