Re: Thriple flat/sharp glyphs...

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Thriple flat/sharp glyphs...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 08:04:25 -0500

On 3/27/2018 3:20 PM, Torsten Hämmerle wrote:
Besides, I just noticed my typo ("Thriple") in the subject line carried over
from mail to mail, this is soooo embarrassing...

In forums for the DDWRT wifi router firmware, there are important must-read threads deliberately given unique, arbitrary names. ("The catfish thread," "the peacock thread," and so on.)

In the case we have here, I noticed the typo from the beginning and mentally approved of it. There are other threads that mention triple flat glyphs. But if in the future someone wants to find this discussion, I expect there will be only one that's about THRIPLE flat glyphs.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA