Re: Make TOC entries available to LaTeX

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Make TOC entries available to LaTeX
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 18:36:44 +0200

Il giorno ven 25 mag 2018 alle 18:32, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Am 25. Mai 2018 18:18:13 MESZ schrieb Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:

Now everything works almost fine.
The last problem left is that the toc items of the included lilypond
file are treated as subsections, while the other items in my
markdown/latex file are sections; so the titles of the parts from the
lilypond file are nested within the last section of the main file. I'd
like them to be indipendent sections.

Is it clear? I may provide a minimal example if you need it...
Any idea for a solution?

There's a format string in the format-line expression. There you can change what is exported.

Oh, sure. I didn't even look at it!
Scheme is pretty scaring :-)