Re: Frescobaldi testing requested

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi testing requested
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 08:58:32 +0200

Am 08.09.2018 um 09:59 schrieb Partitura Organum:

On 7-9-2018 09:48, Urs Liska wrote:

Please pull and checkout the branch dev/urs/refactor-job-test-windows. This includes two test prints on the command line to check what code is actually reached and the value(s) of some variables.
Is anything printed with that when you use Engrave (custom)?

Urs

Before I could test the new branche, somehow Ctrl-Shift-M suddenly did work. Seemingly.
I then noticed Frescobaldi produces a PDF, irrespective of what is asked.

I found the problem, a pretty stupid programming error. It *had* worked at some point so I didn't always check again all options ...

It should be fixed now on the main dev/urs/refactor-job branch.

If you find further issues please report them at https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/pull/1100 instead of this list, it's more reliable when all the discussion takes place in one place.

Urs

Auke