Cover page

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Cover page
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 08:50:24 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I've ended the process of re-engraving several of my scores to LilyPond (and
I'm still astounded by it, the more I use it, the less I see myself using
again Sibelius or buying Dorico...). But I'd like now to go a bit further
and create the "whole" score, with all the front and back pages, prefaces,
etc.

I'd like to get your experiences about creating the front page cover for
your scores. What really is your process for doing this.

Usually, I made those with Word, or Photoshop, but I want to profit from the
fact I came to LilyPond to change little by little my habits and use only
open-source software.

All your comments really interest me, but here are some questions I'd also
wish to ask:

- Is Latex a good replacement for Word? What manager you'd recommend to use?
- Would it be possible (or at least "convenient") to use LilyPond to make
everything (front page, ToC, Preface, etc... ?)
- Is it possible to import Inskape files in LP for the cover?

Waiting for your advices,
Thanks!