Re: Sample document to show music fonts

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Sample document to show music fonts
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 21:58:10 +1000

Hi Urs,

I would like to set the glyph set as per Abraham Lee's foundry website:

https://www.musictypefoundry.com/product/mtf-cadence

Much rather this than a piece of music. Any sample of music will be irrelevant to some large subset of people. For example, my new complexity stuff would just annoy people, and I don't want to see a sample of Brahms (no disrespect to Brahms!!).

Perhaps you could put music examples on a separate website, not in the program.

Andrew