Re: Example for trio

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Example for trio
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 22:05:15 +0000

On 9/18/18, 11:09 AM, "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden> wrote:

    On 18.09.2018 12:40, Данил Костенков wrote:
    > Hello!
    > I need to have a example for 3 instrument which doing using lilypond
code. Tell me please, where I can find this?

    For getting started with LilyPond, there really isn’t much of a sensible
    way other than working through the Learning Manual thoroughly, at least
    once. <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/learning/index.html>
    If you’ve done that, you’ll hopefully know more about the concepts you
    need for typesetting music for three instruments.

You could also explore the score wizard in Frescobaldi, which has some
excellent templates in my opinion.

HTH,

Carl