Re: Sample document to show music fonts

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Sample document to show music fonts
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 01:26:44 -0700 (MST)

Urs Liska-3 wrote
> Now that there seems to be a certain common understanding of my initial
> idea, may I repeat my request for someone to provide a suitable default
> sample document?
> Coming up with a score that provides representative details with as
> little content as possible does require some creativity, and it would be
> a good idea if someone else deals with that so I can spend my time with
> the coding itself.

Anyone motivated?
https://curatingsubjects.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/79b.gif

Joke apart, would you think possible/interesting to have small excerpts in
the window preview and options to select a musical time or style in a tab
which will propose different scores? One can then typeset an excerpt of a
renaissance, baroque, classical, romantic, xxth, etc... score, which all
combined would represent nearly all the interesting glyphs.

For some fonts, musical context is important. The same idea was used here:
https://elbsound.studio/music-font-comparison.php?font=Aloisen%20New